We’re humbled to receive these awards and overwhelmed by the consumer response
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Jan 13, 2015--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sling TV L.L.C. today announced it received awards from Digital Trends, Engadget, GottaBe Mobile, Mashable, PCMag.com, Reviewed.com, Techlicious, TechnoBuffalo, TechRadar and The Verge at the 2015 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Sling TV is a live, over-the-top television service that will be available to customers nationwide in the first quarter of 2015.
“We’re humbled to receive these awards and overwhelmed by the consumer response,” said Roger Lynch, CEO of Sling TV. “The expression of interest at the Sling TV website has been remarkable.”
Sling TV has earned the CES awards listed below.
- Digital Trends, Top Tech of CES 2015, Best of Show
- Engadget, Best of the Best of CES
- Engadget, Best of CES, Best Software/App
- Engadget, Best of CES, Best Home Theater Product
- GottaBe Mobile, Most Outstanding of CES 2015
- Mashable, Best of CES 2015
- PCMag.com, Best of CES 2015, Best Home Theater Gear
- Reviewed.com, a division of USA TODAY, 2015 CES Editors’ Choice
- Techlicious, Top Picks of CES 2015
- TechnoBuffalo, Best of CES 2015
- TechRadar, CES 2015 Staff Picks, Best Home Theater Product
- The Verge, Best Service
Unveiled on Jan. 5, 2015, Sling TV will deliver live sports, lifestyle, family, news and information channels, Video-On-Demand entertainment and the best of online video to broadband-connected devices at home and on-the-go. Priced at $20 per month, the service will require no commitment, contract, credit check or hardware installation. For more information, click here.
About Sling TV
Sling TV L.L.C., a subsidiary of DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH), provides over-the-top television services including domestic and international live and Video-On-Demand programming. It is available on televisions, tablets, computers and smartphones. Sling TV’s international OTT service (DishWorld) currently provides close to 200 channels in 16 languages across multiple devices to U.S. households. Sling TV is a next generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit https://www.sling.com/.